Why Sell A Policy?
Here are some common reasons to sell a life insurance policy:
• Your policy is no longer meeting your expectations.
• Policy performance falls below expectations and becomes a financial liability.
• You need additional finances for retirement, taxes, gifts, long-term care or debt-relief now.
• You have filed for bankruptcy.
• You own a policy where the premiums are too burdensome.
• You have experienced the loss of a spouse, intended beneficiary or have divorced.
• You desire more liquidity.
• Your beneficiaries no longer need the benefits.
As the owner of a life insurance policy, you have the option to maintain or sell your policy. Call Allan R. Silverman and Company, Inc. today at (888)-322-7678 and ask to speak directly with a life settlement expert and receive your complimentary phone consultation today.
You can also fill out our Initial Policy Information form online right now!