As the owner of a term life insurance policy, you have the option to sell your policy for a term settlement. A term life settlement is the sale of a portion or all of a term life insurance policy to an institutional investor for a lump sum cash settlement, and is an efficient way to maximize the value of an unwanted policy.
Some details about term settlements:
- No Life Expectancy Reports
- No APS/Medical Records
- Straight Term Policies
- Must have at least 5 years of level premium remaining
- Term Premium not to exceed 1% of the Face
- Minimum Face - $500,000
- Maximum Face - $5,000,000
- Males - age 65 to 80
- Standard & Preferred only
- No Contestable Policies
- Carrier Rating must be A or better
- Need Original Term Illustration
- Check State Availability
Fill out our Initial Policy Information form online today or give us a call at (888)-322-7678 and see how much money you can get today!