Long-term care insurance (LTCI) is a type of policy that covers the cost of services that accrue during long-term care events. Most often, LTCI covers fees that Medicaid, Medicare, and ordinary health insurance will not.
Some costs covered by LTCI include:
➢ Help with daily activities such as cleaning, bathing, and dressing.
➢ Visiting nurses.
➢ Nursing home care.
➢ Community programs
➢ Assistive technology
Furthermore, when you own long-term care insurance, you have the right to make important choices about where you will be cared for, how and by whom.
By owning long-term care insurance:
• You remain in your own home for as long as you choose.
• It reduces the physical, mental and emotional strain of your spouse, your partner and your children should you need special care.
• Your estate is preserved for your children and grandchildren to enjoy.
• You will not be a financial burden to your family or heirs.
• You will not have to rely on Medicaid for all your health care needs.
Call (888)-322-7678 today for your complimentary phone consultation and speak with an ARS agent about long-term care insurance.
You can also fill out our Initial Policy Informationform online right now!